Wednesday, June 18, 2008

List Plan It- Lists to Put Your World in Order

I actually found this product by way of Entrecard. In my card-dropping I found List Mama Blog. Talk about a resource for the busy mommy! Oh my goodness! Jennifer is the founder of ListPlanIt.com where you can find over 300 lists and planning pages to organize your life and put your world in order!
On her blog she happened to be doing a giveaway and I won a Meals ePlanner. Well, it is just spectacular. I absolutely love it and am sure that it is going to be a great help with meal-planning. The thing I love about it is the time it saves, anything that saves me time gets a thumbs up in my book. ListPlanIt.com actually has 16 ePlanners and all are $4.95 each! You can read more about the ePlanners here.




Rating:
Appearance- 5
Customer Service-5
Cost- 5
Quality-5
Functionality-5
Overall-5

No comments: