Monday, June 16, 2008

Sassy Style- A Personal Touch for Your Special Moments in Time

I was looking for something neat for Father's Day. Greg said that he really did not want anything. And the thing is, I don't think he does. I actually did not give him a gift for Father's Day last year, because, well, I gave him a baby, so I figured that counted. But this year I wanted to do something different, other than the usual- video games, computer stuff, clothes.
Luckily for me, Jen from Sassy Style was looking for pictures for her portfolios. Photobucket
Adorable, right?

Jen creates your one of a kind announcement, invitation, scrapbook pages, thank you cards and more! If you can dream it, she can make it. You can choose one of her current designs, or have her create something just for you. She offer printing, or she gives you the choice of printing yourself.

My personal favorite thing that she carries is an emergency card kit. This is perfect for the busy mommy (like myself). It is a "kit" with cards for all occasions - you keep it around your house, and when that birthday pops up, you grab, fill it out with your personal message and go! The really cool part is YOU choose how many cards (minimum of 10 per order), the style (colors, wording, etc), the occasions - all of it! It's 100% custom, all for you.

Also, right now she is running a giveaway for a $25 gift certificate on her blog. Head on over there and leave a caption for the picture by Friday (June 20th)!

Rating:
Appearance- 5
Customer Service-5
Cost- 5 (I personally did not have to pay for mine, but her prices are VERY reasonable)
Quality- 5
Functionality- 5
Overall-5

1 comment:

Jen said...

YAY! Thanks mama! You're the best!