Friday, July 11, 2008

The Original Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce

I love sauces. Ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, you name it and if it is a sauce I LOVE IT! So you can guess how excited I was when I found out I would be reviewing Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. I just got 2 bottles of it in the mail this afternoon and it looked wonderful!



I knew that before I could post about it, I would have to take it out for a test-run (or I guess a test eat as the case may be).

As luck would have it, I was planning on making chicken breasts for dinner so I got to use it. I brushed some sauce on each side of the chicken breasts and then popped it into the oven until it was done. It turned out very well. Very juicy and full of flavor. Of course, I had to put a little extra on my chicken since I like my food extra saucy. It even tasted good on my french fries.

It tastes like a combination of ketchup, Worchestershire sauce and something else that I can't quite put my finger on. But very very good. And it really is an all purpose sauce. You can grill, cook and marinate with it. I bet it would also be delicious in other foods like soups and sauces.

In addition to the sauce, I also got some recipes which look fantastic like this one for Blue Cheese Buffalo Wing Sauce. You can view all of the recipes here.

Here is some information from the site:
It was 1968 when Country Bob Edson perfected his steak sauce recipe and he called it an All Purpose Sauce because it was more than just a steak sauce. Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce has remained the flagship item since 1982 when Country Bob, Inc. was established. Along the way we have been dedicated to offering our customers the best tasting and highest quality steak sauce or All Purpose Sauce, Barbeque Sauce, and Seasoning Salt available anywhere in the world.



Get a free bottle of sauce when you sign up for their newsletter.

Rating:
Appearance- 5
Customer Service-5
Cost- 5 (each bottle is $4)
Quality- 5
Functionality-5
Overall-5

Are you interested in having your product reviewed? Head on over to The Mommy Reviewers to find a bunch of mommy bloggers to review your product.



No comments: