Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness (RAK)-Make Someone's Day

So my friend Jen from The Story of Us has started a new project. She is calling it her RAK project. RAK stands for Random Acts of Kindness. It is a call to be kind. It is a weekly blog entry that she started. Each week she issues a new challenge- they are simple and easy to do. I think a lot of time people get caught up in their everyday life and forget about simple kindnesses.

I think it is a spectacular idea. Just imagine what a different world we would live in if everyone did 1 RAK a day, or even a week, heck the way the world is, imagine if they did it just once a month...can you imagine what a better place we would be living in?

I asked her to make a button for it, because I know that I want to put it on both of my blogs. I strongly recommend that you head on over to her blog and check it out today.

And then come on back here and let me know what your RAK for the week is.




2 comments:

Jen said...

YAY!! Thanks hon!

Posh Mama said...

What a great idea, I love it! I saw a Mom at the market trying to get her two children (1 infant and 1 toddler) and groceries into her car. She looked completely frazzled. I asked her if I could help and being the protective Mother she said she was okay. I told her that I could put her groceries in her trunk while she got her children organized. She seemed relieved and I was happy to help b/c I think the toddler was past his naptime if you know what I mean :) xoxo-pm

PS: Thanks for spreading goodness, we need more of these things going on in the world. Good to share!