Monday, July 28, 2008

Under the Loupe- Annette Piper Jewelry

One of the social networks that I belong to is Skwiggazine. There is a blog-ring that I am part of and each week, I will be posting about a different member.

I always love seeing who the next person in the blog ring is and I was so excited when I found out it was Annette Piper. When I first started making my tutus, I joined a LOT of different social networking places. And it turns out that Annette is also part of quite a few of them. It would always make me so happy (and let me know that it really is a great group if she is a part of it) to find her when I joined. Well, I guess she really found me. I would get a comment from her, with a lovely welcome each time.

Annette makes gorgeous jewelry. She also has an Etsy shop.

I am in love with this piece.

If I have a secret admirer or anything and you want to know what to get me, this is it. Seriously, this is one of my favorite pieces.

So if you want to see beautiful jewelry and get to read about a wonderful person, head on over to Annette's blog. I am sure you will enjoy!



Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

1 comment:

Annette Piper said...

Stacy, what a glowing review - thank you! I love how we keep seeing each other 'around'! That little tutu avatar makes me smile every time :)