Saturday, August 9, 2008

Skwigga-zine- An Interactive Indie Zine for an Online Community

I have mentioned before that I am a member of a bunch of different social networking groups. One of the social networks that I belong to is Skwiggazine. There is a blog-ring that I am part of and each week, I will be posting about a different member.

This week I am posting about Missy from Skwiggazine. Yep, the creator of Skwiggazine. So first, I guess I should be giving her a heartfelt thanks for creating such a great community. So thanks Missy!

It really is a neat place that I strongly suggest you check out. It is a fun magazine style of social networking. I have found great articles about how to get the word out more about your art, and different places to sell. I have also met some really neat people through it.



Check out her blog as well.



Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: