Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cabbage Patch Kids are turning 25!!!

This fall, Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Cabbage Patch Kids will be hitting store shelves for a limited time only. This is the first time they’ve been at retail since their debut in 1983.
Each and every Cabbage Patch Kid is a one-of-a-kind replica of an original ’83 doll, made with the same sculpts/molds and materials.

I love Cabbage Patch Kids. My brother and I each had a bunch of Kids and Pets when we were younger. I think I actually had about 6 or so. For some reason a few years ago I decided it was time to get rid of a bunch of "children's stuff" so I sold all but one of them on Ebay.

I was beyond excited when I found out that I was going to be getting one since I am a Team Mom member.
Photobucket
When we got it in the mail, I was so excited! I took her out and showed her to Sara Rose. And I ran downstairs to get Henrietta (the one that I kept) so I could show her to Sara as well.

Here are Henrietta and Trinidad, just chillin.
Photobucket

You can also go to the Cabbage Patch Kids website to register your adoption, play games, and see pics of Kids.

Thanks to Team Mom for giving me a sneak peek at the Cabbage Patch Kids! We love her!

Rating:
Appearance- 5
Customer Service-5
Cost- 5
Quality- 5
Functionality-5
Overall-5




Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: