Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lauren Mayer- Return of Psycho Super Mom

I was lucky enough to review a CD by Lauren Mayer. I actually listened to it this weekend. It is hysterical! I was actually in a really bad mood and I put the CD in and within minutes I was laughing and just thinking- hey I can totally relate! My favorites were "Grownups Get To Have Fun Too" and "The Word Is No".



Lauren Mayer is an award-winning, critically-acclaimed entertainer.She uses comedy, original music and customized writing to make each show fit her audience. She has performed for hundreds of women's groups, fundraisers, and corporate clients.

You can purchase the CD directly from her website, or Amazon, CD Baby and comedy sites such as Picklehead Music.

I strongly suggest picking one up today, seriously funny stuff.

Thanks to the Family Review Network for giving me the opportunity to review this great CD!





Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: