Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Toobeez: Building Tomorrow's Creative Thinkers

We were lucky enough to be able to review Toobeez.



If you are like me, you have never heard of Toobeez before. I got the box and opened it up and was not entirely sure what to do with all the pieces. And then I looked at the instructions.
From the website:
"TOOBEEZ® is a life-sized construction building system comprised of interlocking tubes and spheres."
How cool are they! It is like life-sized tinkertoys. Sara loves it. Right now we have a big house that we built out of Toobeez in the basement that Sara loves to go in and out of.



I must admit that hubby and I actually had a really fun time building with them as well. If you are looking for a great, educational toy for the holidays, I strongly suggest Toobeez for the kids (or adults, LOL) on your list.

Thanks to the Family Review Network for the chance to review this spectacular toy!





Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

1 comment:

liesel said...

wow.. those look like tons of fun. I'm totally getting some! Seriously, I just bought some for my kids for Christmas!