Guess what! The amazing people at The American Game Factory are offering this game to one of our readers! How spectacular is that!!
Here is some information about the game:
Bratz Kidz™ Slumber Party
Welcome to the Bratz Kidz Slumber Party! Join your favorite Bratz Kidz characters for a sleepover themed party game filled with all the fun and excitement of a late night slumber party – no boys allowed!
Yasmin is hosting a sleepover for all of her girlfriends – but the party can't start without you! Customize your favorite Bratz Kidz characters and their individual bedrooms in a series of fun mini games. You can also bake a delicious cake for your girlfriends, take stylish photos, create your very own accessories and much more during this sweet and sassy sleepover!
Select, customize and play with your favorite Bratz Kidz. Jade is respectful, Sasha is dynamic, Yasmin is self-confident and Cloe is sweet – of course they're all spunky, adventurous and cool. The game stimulates the player's creativity and imagination with a focus on fun, fashion and glamour! The kidz with a passion for fun are waiting for you to arrive…
Key Features & Highlights
• 13 brilliant mini-games and activities involving fashion magazines, cooking, memory-games and photo-sessions!
• Customize your character with tons of accessories, clothing and styling options including hairstyle, make-up, manicure, clothes, shoes and jewelry.
• Customize your character’s bedroom – pick everything from wallpaper, curtains and carpets to furniture, plants and more!
• Save up to 4 personalized Bratz Kidz profiles and bedrooms on your cartridge!
• Play with up to three friends in the multiplayer setting. Exchange items, play the mini-games, compete in contests and more!
• The game takes full advantage of the Nintendo DS microphone and stylus and the unique features of the revolutionary Nintendo Wii™.
About The Game Factory
The Game Factory, trading as The American Game Factory, Inc in North America, is an international publisher of family-friendly and casual video and computer games, many based on leading international children’s characters. The Game Factory is a subsidiary of the K.E. Mathiasen Group A/S, a family owned Danish company established in 1963. Today, K.E. Mathiasen is the leading distributor of toys, multimedia and licensed products for children in the Nordic countries. For more information, please visit www.gamefactorygames.com.
Head on over to American Game Factory and leave me a comment letting me know what your favorite game is. Don't forget to leave a way for me to contact you in the comment.
Additional ways to get entries (you must leave me a comment for each extra entry, letting me know about it)
* Sign up for my feed: (if you are already a subscriber, leave me a message letting me know in the comment section).
* Blog about this giveaway, come back here and post the link in the comment section.
Giveaway ends on December 23, 2008.
Want even more chances to win, stop by Family Review Network for a list of other members giving away this cool game!
Thanks to Family Review Network for the chance to be able to offer this great giveaway!
Don't forget to sign up for my other giveaways:
Enter to win a coupon for Clorox 2 ends December 17
Enter to win Shape-its Giveaway ends December 18
Enter to win a set of Magnets from Liesel's Art Studio ends December 21