Saturday, April 25, 2009

Afrin PureSea Hydrating Nasal Rinse Review


THE REVIEW:

I have posted before that I am a BzzAgent. Well one of the recent items that I have been sent to review is Afrin PureSea Nasal Rinse. Now I will admit that I am actually not the one who did this review. My dad happened to be be over when I opened the package and got totally excited about it. Apparently he has been using nasal rinses for awhile. So of course, I gave him my Afrin Pure Sea to try out. He loves it! He says that it helps him a lot and he has noticed that he is breathing better.

I didn't really know anything about nasal rinses before this. But it makes sense to me. I mean your nose is really just a filter, right? And I know that I clean all the filters that I use on a regular basis. So it does make sense to rinse out your most important filter- your nose. I actually think I may go and get some to start using it myself.

FROM THE COMPANY:
Why rinse nasal and sinus passages?
Your nose isn't just something cute in the middle of your face — it's also a filter. With every breath you take, your nose traps particulates, pollutants, allergens and other delightful stuff. And just as you rinse out other filters to keep them functioning at their best, it's smart to cleanse your nose so you can breathe freely.

Who thought of nasal rinsing?
With ties to ancient yoga traditions, nasal rinsing has been practiced for centuries and is becoming even more popular (especially here). Sometimes beneficial things just take a little time to catch on, like flossing or yoga itself. Or think about how many people use whitening strips as part of their daily routine nowadays!

Why rinse with Afrin® PureSea™?
Afrin® PureSea™ is clinically proven to gently and effectively wash away irritants. Plus, it's easy to use, convenient and sterile, unlike some other methods of cleansing your nasal and sinus passages. You control the flow and the speed of the purified sea water, there's no mixing of ingredients and you don't have to worry about boiling water, buying distilled water or rinsing out the entire vessel after every use.

Who can use Afrin® PureSea™?
With purified sea water as the only ingredient, almost anyone can use Afrin® PureSea™. In fact, Afrin® PureSea™ Ultra-Gentle Mist can be used for children as young as six months.


This post was written for BzzAgent.





Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: