Saturday, May 9, 2009
Children's Claritin Review
I am a BzzAgent and was recently given the opportunity to review Children's Claritin Allergy Non-Drowsy 24 Hour Relief Grape Flavored Chewables. It is the number 1 pediatrician recommended non-drowsy brand. And it is safe and effective for kids 2 and up. So we were able to give some to Sara last week when she was having itchy eyes and a runny nose. My allergies were totally acting up and we figured it might be the same thing for her. The weather here has been all over the place, so it is hard to know when she is sick and when it is allergy/weather related. She loved the Claritin Chewables. She actually thought they were candy and got mad when we did not want to give her more. So they get a thumbs up from us!
Allergy Myths and Facts:
* Shorthaired "hypoallergenic" pets can cause allergies — it's a protein in the animal's saliva or urine that people are allergic to, not the hair
* Hay fever is not, in fact, caused by hay — the term was coined in 1828 by a British physician when he noticed his allergy symptoms worsened during the British hay season
* You probably won't pass on all of your allergies to your kids — a child's chances of developing allergies are about 50% if one parent has them, and 75% if both parents have allergies
There's more than one great way to help relieve a child's worst allergy symptoms:
* Children's Claritin® Grape Chewables (for kids age 2 and up) —provides powerful non-drowsy relief of your kid's worst allergy symptoms in a great-tasting chewable
* Children's Claritin® Grape Flavored Syrup (for kids age 2 and up) — provides powerful all day relief without drowsiness in a great tasting, dye-free syrup
* Claritin® RediTabs® tablets (for kids age 6 and up) — instantly dissolving tablet your child can take anywhere, with or without water*
This post was written as a BZZAGENT REVIEWER.
Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here: