Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lots and Lots of Winners

Winners of Fiber One Spa Gift Pack:
mar said...

The Oats and Peanut Butter is my favorite along with my husband's favorite!
April 22, 2009 11:54 PM
littlelatina said...

chocolate sounds good
April 24, 2009 1:19 PM
thegamblinggirl said...

Love, love, love the Oats & Chocolate. I literally have it 5 days a week for breakfast. Sometimes I've been known to eat them twice a day, but there are negative effects to that I'd rather not mention.
April 26, 2009 9:12 PM


Winner of Gift Pack Yoplait for Kids:

darlanpaulsmamma said...

my kids really like the strawberry vanilla/strawberry ones...i do too!
May 2, 2009 8:16 PM
MAC Mom said...

My daughter loves the Strawberry & Banana flavors. We buy Yoplait at our grocery and she helps topick out her favorite flavors.
jesskaufman at hotmail dot com
May 4, 2009 2:57 AM
Kelly F said...

I am subscribed to your feed!

wordsmoveme(at)gmail(dot)com
May 10, 2009 9:28 PM

Winner of sunscreen from KINeSYS:

Alison said...

I love the idea of the extreme exposure kit.

alison_luby at hotmail dot com


Winner of 2 pairs of bows from Froggy Creations:

Lori said...

I like the pink with black skulls bow. Thanks for the chance!
lkziegler[at]gmail[dot]com
May 14, 2009 6:31 PM

Winner of a breast pump from Evenflo:

oceanrena said...

bpa free of course, i'm due with my first child and plan to breastfeed
May 19, 2009 10:45 AM

Congrats to all winners. Please contact me within 3 days (72 hours) at stacyandgreg@hotmail.com with your address and the prize you won so I can pass your info to the sponsor.
Thanks!





Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

1 comment:

Lori said...

Yeah! Thank you!