Monday, May 25, 2009

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Review


THE REVIEW:

I have recently been selected to be a Purex Insider. As a Purex Insider I get to be on the forefront of an innovative, all-in-one laundry solution. Purex Complete 3-in-1 laundry sheets combine the most effective ingredients from leading detergents, softeners and anti-static sheets into a super-concentrated sheet that goes from washer to dryer for the most streamlined laundry experience ever.



Honestly, when I first got the sample, I was a little skeptical, I mean really- it is supposed to be detergent, softener and anti-static all in one. A little crazy I say. But I figured it was worth it to try it out at least on my load of towels, because if it did not work, at least I was not messing up clothes. But it worked, and it worked really well. And I have to say that I LOVE them now that I am using them. It was really nice to throw a sheet in the wash and then not need to worry about adding anything else to the wash or the dryer. I am a huge huge fan!



FROM THE COMPANY:
Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ laundry sheets are thin, lightweight and sturdy, and formulated with the perfect amount of detergent, softening and anti-static ingredients for a single load of wash. Simply toss a laundry sheet into your washing machine along with each load, and the blue detergent portion releases during the wash cycle. When the wash cycle is complete, simply transfer the laundry sheet to the dryer along with the wash load. The heat of the dryer activates the softening and anti-static ingredients, leaving laundry clean, soft and freshly scented. It’s that simple. The days of waiting for the rinse cycle are now over.





Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: