Friday, May 22, 2009
Rita's Ice Review and Giveaway
On Friday, Sara and I went out with some of our friends and went to an open gym time and then went to Rita's Ice for dessert afterwards. Talk about a good time. It was Sara and I and two of her friends who are her age (2 years old) and their moms (who I am friends with). It was just so fun.
There is something about Rita's that just screams summer to me. So for us to be there with our friends and everyone eating their own icy dessert, for me was the kick-off to summer. I am not sure if it was more fun to eat my dessert or to watch Sara and her friends eating theirs.
And then off course there was the dessert itself. I got a gelati which is a mixture of custard and ice. Chocolate and vanilla custard and root beer ice. It was so amazingly delicious! The custard is wonderful and creamy and the ice was so tasty and together it was just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Celebrate 25 Years of Rita's Italian Ice:
- In celebration of their 25th Anniversary, Rita’s Italian Ice is hosting a Scratch & Win Vacation contest.
- There is a $25,000 cash prize and chance to win a vacation
- There is a second chance entry for people who do not live near a Rita's.
And they are also giving one of our readers a coupon for a free Rita's dessert. Yum!
Head on over to Rita's Ice and let me what your favorite flavor is. Do not just say "Enter Me", I will delete these comments. If you are the winner, you have 3 days to claim your prize before I pick a new winner, so please remember to check back here.
Additional ways to get entries (you must leave me a comment for each extra entry, letting me know about it):
* Sign up for my feed: (if you are already a subscriber, leave me a message letting me know in the comment section).
* Blog about this giveaway, come back here and post the link in the comment section.
* Follow me on Twitter:
* Tweet about this giveaway, copy it for me and post it here.
* Fave me on Technorati:
There are 6 different ways to enter, please leave a separate comment for each one.
Giveaway ends on June 10, 2009. This giveaway is open to readers in the US only.
This post was written for Family Review Network.
Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here: