Monday, January 18, 2010

Haiti- Need help for a staff member's family please

This is not a review post but a personal plea. I am copying the same message in a few places in the hopes that someone will read it and be able to help me in some way.

So I just got off the phone with my business partner (R). One of our staff member (K)'s family is from Haiti. She has been able to get in touch with her father and some cousins and know that most of them are okay. Some of the cousins did not make it. However, the concern right now is that her family lives in Petionville, On the border of 2 areas- berthe and peguyviee and they only have food for 2 days. It looks like it is going to be a couple weeks until aid can be gotten to that area. Obviously they will not make it that long. K is able to talk to her family by cell phone and knows that the entire village has gotten together to pool food and water which is why they have enough for the next few days.
What can I/we do? R is trying to contact some people at Red Cross but is hitting a wall. Is there anything that can be done? Anyone I can contact in order to try to get them aid before they all die? I honestly can't even handle that thought. Is there any other info I need from K in order to move further? Anyone have suggestions, please?





Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

3 comments:

HIre Joomla Developer said...

hello,
thanks for sharing your blog with us.
keep it up.

Hire PHP Developer said...

Gone through the entire post that you have posted, but sorry to say there in nothing i can suggest. Best wishes from my side.

hire a website developer said...

The information that you shown is incredible and many outstandingly i liked the way you provide things here.
hire web developers | website developers for hire