Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope everyone had a healthy and happy New Year. One goal that I have made for myself is that I want to get back to blogging. I really miss it. Life got pretty crazy for a bit and so it had to go on the back-burner, but I am back. A quick update if you are interested for the last 6 months or so.
In September I found out I was pregnant!
In October, my mom finally got home (she had been really sick, in hospitals, and nursing home for six months). Unfortunately on the same day that she got out of the nursing home, my grandmother (her mother) got very very ill. She is strong like her daughter though and has pulled through and is still around and just got out of the hospital to a nursing home last night!
A couple weeks ago we found out that we are having a baby boy! His due date is May 14, which is also my husband's birthday.
My goal is to post a couple reviews a week and mix in some giveaways as well.
I am pretty excited to be getting back to this.

Stay tuned for the first review coming soon!





Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: