Sunday, January 3, 2010

Soft Lips Conditioning Balms Pure Organic Line


THE REVIEW:
This is something that I actually meant to review a long time. I tried out Softlips Lip Conditioning Balm Organic in pomegranate and honeydew. I love it! It is a sheer lip balm that can be worn on its own or applied before lipstick to help keep lips moisturized and healthy.
I love it and have been using it since I first tried it close to a year ago. My favorite flavor is pomegranate. I actually keep it by my nightstand so that I can use it at night when I wake up and my lips are dry. So nice!

FROM THE COMPANY:
Take it straight from the source! New Softlips® Pure is 100% natural and USDA certified 95% organic. Your lips will thank you for nourishing them with plant extracts and vitamin E, and they’ll just drink up the hydrating benefits of the essential organic oils, shea butter and beeswax. Softlips® Pure comes in two all-natural flavors—pomegranate and honeydew. And, you’ll be happy to know that Softlips® Pure is produced without pesticides or other harmful chemical ingredients. Plus, it’s paraben-free, gluten-free and cruelty-free!





Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: