Monday, May 30, 2011

COVERGIRL NatureLuxe BzzCampaign


THE REVIEW:
I was recently given the opportunity to review COVERGIRL's new NatureLuxe foundation and gloss balm.  I will be honest- I am not a big user of make-up.  I think it feels heavy and smells funny.  I figured that I would try it out and see how I liked them.

I love, love, love the gloss balm.  It was a beautiful color and was so soft on my lips.  It did not feel as heavy as other lipstick has felt in the past. It also did not have any weird fragrances to it. I plan to purchase it again.

The foundation was okay.  It felt smooth going on, and was very light feeling.  But even though it was light I could tell that I was wearing it.  On the plus side however it did not have any weird smells to it and was very light feeling.  If I wore foundation on a regular basis, I would definitely wear it.  It was not nice enough to make me want to start wearing it though.

FROM THE COMPANY: COVERGIRL's new luxury line exchanges select heavy synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients.  For a polished make-up look with a lightweight feel, every time, it's what COVERGIRL likes to call "luxury touched by nature".  


Silk foundation:

  • Provides a smooth, silky feel
  • Contains refreshing cucumber water to help balance the creaminess on application
  • Made with hints of jojoba and rosehip extracts
  • Available in 14 shades ranging from light to dark tones
  • Oil-free, SPF 10 and dermatologically tested
Gloss balm:
  • Combines the sheet color and shine of a gloss with the soft moisturization of a balm
  • Available in 16 versatile, beautiful shades
  • Formulated with SPF 15 for added protection


 This post was written as part of a BzzCampaign for BzzAgent.  I received free samples from BzzAgent and Covergirl.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

 
  Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: