Saturday, November 12, 2011

Review: Purell Hand Sanitizer


THE REVIEW: We love Purell in our family, so I was really excited when I was approved for the Purell BzzAgent Campaign.   We got 4 Jelly Wrap carriers with mini bottles of Purell that we can clip and carry wherever we go.
Sara was especially excited that we got 4 of them, because that meant that each person in the family could each have their own (it's the little things that makes 4 year olds happy).
Sara's school bag with Purell Jelly Wrap

Sara immediately put hers on the her school bag.  She insisted that I keep mine in my purse and that Greg put his in the car and of course, we put Matty's on the diaper bag.

I love the fact that I know that we all have hand sanitizer so easily accessible.  We already have used it so much- at the playground, at school, at a restaurant.  It is fantastic!

FROM THE COMPANY: Purell is America's #1 brand for killing germs.  It was invented in 1988  to reduce the spread of germs in hospitals and restaurants.  Now it is the brand trusted by doctors, professionals and consumers everywhere to safely clean and refresh their hands.  It is a powerful dermatologist-tested formula and has a soft revitalizing effect.   It has become one of the most recognizable brands in the world.  It is available in pump bottles, portable bottles, wipes and spray.  It will kill 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness.


I am a BzzAgent. I received free samples from BzzAgent and Purell.  All opinions and thoughts (unless otherwise stated) are my own. I will only post reviews for items that I believe are worthy products. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: