Saturday, June 14, 2008

Maternal Spark- Where Creative Moms Capture the Spark

I know I just reviewed a blog but I have another spectacular blog that I need to share. My good friend Heather has a blog for creative moms and it is really amazing. She has a feature mom every week, and on the other days, she just has really interesting articles that she writes. For example, the last post on her blog is How to steal time for creativity - 5 tips. I find it inspiring that even with all the craziness that came along with a new baby she still finds the time to be creative.
The blog is centered around creative women. Who they are, how they work considering family life and what being a creative soul means to them. If you are a creative mom, head on over there and check it out.

She is also doing a pretty darn spectacular giveaway right now. The drawing will take place in about a week or so, so hurry over there.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for helping me shout about the giveaway! You're the best Stacy :)