Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Restored 3:16 Designs- Custom website design, templates, and storefronts

Lauren from Restored 3:16 Designs is a WAHM owned business offering custom blog design and web banners. I "met" Lauren when she contacted me about designing Sara Rose Tutus. Of course I took her up on it and look how beautiful it is now. Lauren was amazing to work with, she made sure that my blog looked exactly how I wanted it.

Of course when I needed a 125x125 button made, I emailed her and told her that I needed it ASAP, and she had 2 designs for me to choose from immediately. She has also designed my banner for my Etsy store.

In addition Lauren also does custom website design, templates, storefronts, and custom announcements.

Lauren is a Christian WAHM who has a passion for digital web design. It originally started after starting to do digital scrapbooking shortly after the birth of her daughter. The more she learned, the more she wanted to do things for other people. She wanted to offer services to women like herself that are looking into being a WAHM and starting their own e-commerce business.


Rating:
Appearance- 5
Customer Service-5+
Cost- 5
Quality-5
Functionality-5
Overall-5

1 comment:

angels said...

Internet is in blood of today generation..Affordable Web Development