Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sweet E Stationary- Personalized Stationary

A couple months ago I was looking for some help on gift certificates for my website. I had this crazy idea that I would be able to design them and would just need a little help. Well, I needed a lot of help and ended up needing someone to do the entire thing for me. LOL. And that is where Beth from Sweet E Stationary jumped in and saved the day. She designed these gift certificates for me. And I must say that they are perfect.


Beth is a WAHM to a beautiful 1 year old daughter, Elizabeth, affectionately known as 'E'.

Your life is full of important events: birthdays, weddings, births, anniversaries, and graduations just to name a few. Now you can mark these special occasions with personalized stationary! You can have the unique invitation that everyone is wowed by, the announcement that becomes a keepsake, and the thank you that takes their breath away. Head on over to Sweet E Stationary today!

Rating:
Appearance- 5
Customer Service-5
Cost- 5
Quality-5
Functionality-5
Overall-5

No comments: