Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Butterfly Baby One Size Fitted Diaper

Here we go-another cloth diaper review. This one is for a fitted diaper. A fitted diaper is a diaper that is not waterproof and therefore needs some type of cover. We use fitted on the weekend and in the evenings. I was lucky enough to be a tester for Butterfly Baby when she was working on her One Size Fitted Diaper. Well, we got it and I put it on Sara Rose and it is just wonderful. Soft and squishy and delicious (yes, I just called a diaper delicious). Of course I had to order more.

I ordered Sara Rose this one Photobucket and OH MY GOODNESS! It is the softest thing ever. And it is gorgeous! I wanted to keep it for myself. Needless to say, I plan on buying more. And it is a One Size fits all! I love those.

Butterfly Baby offers a large range of diapering products to meet the needs of most cloth diapering families. Some of the products they sell include pocket diapers, fitted diapers, fleece covers, doublers and wipes. The diapers are made from high quality materials that have been thoroughly tested to last wash after wash and as well for maximum absorbency without the added bulk! All Butterfly Baby products are individually handcrafted, no outsourcing!

Rating:
Appearance- 5
Customer Service-5
Cost- 5
Quality- 5
Functionality-5
Overall-5



Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: