Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tulips Talking- Blog and Shop

One of the social networks that I belong to is Skwiggazine. There is a blog-ring that I am part of and each week, I will be posting about a different member. This week is Lily at Tulips Talking.

And as I am scrolling down her website I just got a big smile on my face. In addition to the gorgeous jewelry that she has posted on it, she also has this


The RAK button. I have posted about RAK before and I am so glad to see that Lily has the button on her site. To me, having the RAK button just shouts goodness about a person.

And then I went farther down her site and found this

How gorgeous is that!

So head on over to Tulips Talking, and visit her shop as well. If you like beautiful, and good things, then you will like what you find.



Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: