Thursday, July 24, 2008

Michabella Creations- Handcrafted Jewerly at Affordable Prices

One of the social networks that I belong to is Skwiggazine. There is a blog-ring that I am part of and each week, I will be posting about a different member.

This week it is Michelle Harvey from Michabella Creations. I have to say that I love being involved in this blog-ring because it really motivates me to look at all this beautiful jewelry that these designers are crafting. And Michelle definitely falls into that category.

This is her "Believing in a Cure Awareness Bracelet"
Beautiful, isn't it? Head on over to her store to see her beautiful creations and head over to her blog to read about her life as a stay at home mom.




Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks Stacy! I am honored:)