Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crafts Made by Flory and Poetry by Flory

I have mentioned before that I am a member of a bunch of different social networking groups. One of the social networks that I belong to is Skwiggazine. There is a blog-ring that I am part of and each week, I will be posting about a different member.

This week I am posting about Flory. On this blog Flory posts about the different craft projects that she is working on...including quilting. I love quilts, well no that's not entirely true- I love the idea of making a quilt. Taking little pieces and putting it together to make something beautiful is just so amazing to me.
And that is why I am so excited to be writing about Flory today. Right now she is working on a quilt for her first great grandson! How exciting is that! Congrats Flory!

Be sure to check out her Craft Blog and her Poetry Blog.



Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: