Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Envision Photography: Photo Art

One of the other blogs that I post on is The Neurotic Mom. I was reading the blog (as I do all the time) and saw that she is starting to sell prints of her AWESOME pictures. And I mean AWESOME.


Gorgeous, yes?

How about this one?

I look at this and just feel happiness, I don't even know how else to explain it.

Her prices are extremely reasonable right now, so I would head over to Envision Photography right now and purchase a print. What an amazing present that would be.

Right now she is having a giveaway on her blog where you can win a free 8x10 print of your choice! So seriously...go there now.



Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

2 comments:

Shannon said...

i agree...they just make you happy! i love 'em!

shannon
Rock Star Maternity
The Domestic Engineer's Union

Unknown said...

thanks for listing me, stacy!