Friday, September 12, 2008

Liberty Mutual- The Responsibility Project

One of my favorite commercials EVER is the Liberty Mutual pay it forward one. You know the one all about people doing things for strangers. Honestly, I love that commercial, the first time I saw it, I got teary-eyed (yes I know I am a dork) and whenever I see it, I just get warm fuzzies. Because that is the way that I want the world to be.

So when I was given the chance to take a look at their Responsibility Project I was so excited! The commercial actually inspired the Responsibility Project.

From the website:
It all began when we ran a TV commercial about people doing things for strangers. The response was truly overwhelming. Thousands of emails and letters from people all over the country thanking us.

We thought, if one TV spot from Liberty Mutual can get people thinking and talking about responsibility, imagine what could happen if we went a step further? So we created a series of short films, and this website, as an exploration of what it means to do the right thing.

We believe that the more people think and talk about responsibility, and even debate what it means, the more it can affect how we live our daily lives. And perhaps, in this small way, together, we can make the world just a little better.


My favorite films were Lighthouse and Growing Up. The entire website is spectacular. Seriously, you need to head over there right now and check it out.


Thanks to Mom Central for making me aware of this great site!





Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: