Sunday, September 14, 2008

Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber

I was sent a new Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber as my first campaign from BzzAgent. And I must admit that I have been putting off using it. I hate cleaning and the idea that I was going to have to write this review about a cleaning product, just well, it did not do it for me. I was really worried that I would not have anything to say.

So I have been cleaning my tub the same way as always- with cleaner, and a scrubby rag and getting on my hands and knees all the time to really get it clean. Yuck. I hate it. And this weekend, I figured, what the heck, I might as well try it.



Umm...it is actually spectacular (yes, I just called a cleaning product spectacular, LOL). There is this cool easy to hold handle, and you attach a disposable pad. The pad has a scrubby texture and concentrated Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner on it. So you wet the pad and scrub away!

It honestly cut down my cleaning time by more than half! And I am pretty sure it got the tub much cleaner than my other cleaning supplies did. I actually liked it so much that I went and cleaned hubby's shower as well. And when I was done, I just tossed the dirty pad and was done. Awesome!

I strongly recommend that you go and get one ASAP! Head over to the site and sign up for a coupon for $2.75 off.

Rating
Appearance- 5
Customer Service-5
Cost- 5
Quality- 5
Functionality-5
Overall-5




Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: