Monday, February 2, 2009
SC Johnson Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair Review and Giveaway
We have two cats. And they shed. A LOT. We have tried all sorts of stuff to get the cat hair up. We tried those roller sticks. We tried sticky sheets (these worked okay, but we used a TON of them). So when given the opportunity to review the SC Johnson Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair, of course I jumped at the chance.
It is really cool! And it actually works really really well! I pulled it out of the box and moved it back and forth on the sofa. Oh my goodness! I knew that we had cat hair on the sofa, but the amount that I was able to take off using the Fabric Sweeper is just incredible (I can't decide if I am excited that we got so much cat hair off the sofa, or a little concerned that there was so much there in the first place, LOL). The Fabric Sweeper picks up as much pet hair as 145 sticky sheets!
From the website:
* Upholstered couches and chairs—so you can sit back and relax.
* Pillows and cushions—Pledge™ Fabric Sweeper is great for removing pet hair from throw pillows, couch cushions, and bed pillows.
* Car interiors—great for cleaning pet hair off upholstered car seats so you can roll down the window, without stirring up pet hair.
Directions for use:
1. Slide side-to-side on upholstered furniture using moderate pressure. Use short strokes of about 8-12 inches in each direction (as indicated by the arrows on the sweeper).
2. Fabric Sweeper is self-cleaning! As you go in one direction, one roller picks up the pet hair from the surface. When you go in the other direction, the second roller cleans off the first and pushes the pet hair inside.
3. If pet hair builds up on the rollers, repeat the side-to-side motion a few times on a clean area of the upholstery.
The best part- Sara Rose can use it. It is that easy. Seriously. My 21 month old can use it. She thought she was such a big girl helping mommy clean!
Want to try it out yourself (or have your toddler try it out)? You may be in luck!
One lucky winner is going to win their own Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair.
Head on over to the Pledge Fabric Sweeper site and leave me a comment letting me know where you would use the Fabric Sweeper if you are the winner. Do not just say "Enter Me", I will delete these comments. Don't forget to leave a way for me to contact you in the comment. If you are the winner, you have 3 days to claim your prize before I pick a new winner, so please remember to check back here.
Additional ways to get entries (you must leave me a comment for each extra entry, letting me know about it):
* Sign up for my feed: (if you are already a subscriber, leave me a message letting me know in the comment section).
* Blog about this giveaway, come back here and post the link in the comment section.
* Follow me on Twitter:
* Tweet about this giveaway, copy it for me and post it here.
* Fave me on Technorati:
There are 6 different ways to enter, please leave a separate comment for each one.
Giveaway ends on February 17, 2009. This giveaway is open to readers in the US only.
This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program by SC Johnson, who also supplied the product for review and giveaway
Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here: