Saturday, April 4, 2009

Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash Review



I recently received a bottle of Listerine Total Care for review. It is a new product from Listerine that is a multi-benefit mouthwash that works in 6 ways for a cleaner, healthier mouth.

When you use Listerine Total Care, you get all these benefits in one mouthwash:

* Helps Prevent Cavities
* Restores Minerals to Enamel
* Strengthens Teeth
* Kills Bad Breath Germs
* Freshens Breath
* Fights Unsightly Plaque Above the Gum Line

I will admit that I have never been a fan of mouthwash, not that I did not like it exactly, but it was just always so much of a hassle (and sometimes had a nasty taste). I am really excited to have found this mouthwash. I am pleased to say that I have used it every day since I received it. It has actually been really easy to add it to my brushing, flossing routine and I am feeling really good about myself because of it. I think it also helps that it has a nice minty taste.

Click here for a $2.00 off coupon

Thanks to Mom Central for the chance to review this great product.





Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

1 comment:

Christian W. Hahn, DDS said...

I am a natural dentist that founded Dr. Hahn's Naturals and would like to drop my 2 cents about these types of mouthwash...Simply put, they are acidic, full of chemicals and really should only be considered as mouth deodorants. Meaning, use only when absolutely necessary to have good breath. To put a liquid mouthwash on the shelf it needs to be preserved for shelf life. In other words, acidic most of the time. Acid is what causes decay. You get the picture. XyloSalt is a natural mouthwash, check it out. Hope this helps!