Thursday, July 16, 2009
Celebrate Truffles Review and Giveaway
I am reposting this review, I posted it and then never came back to it. I will be announcing a winner this time, promise.
Healthy chocolate. Yes, you read that right healthy chocolate. Let me add that it is delicious healthy chocolate. And that it can help you lose weight. Sound amazing. It is.
I was recently lucky enough to be able to review some Celebrate Truffles courtesy of Family Review Network. Oh my goodness, they are so fantastic. They are smooth and full of flavor, and just amazing. I was sad when they were all gone and am now checking out the site to decide what I want to order next.
From their website:
* Savor Premium Hand-Made Chocolates
* Satisfy your hunger - Rich, never-bitter, rare cocoa from an ancient recipe
* Cut your cravings - Quickly absorbed nutrients deliver quick satisfaction
* Maximize your nutrition - Concentrated nutrients from 59 whole foods
* Increase your Omega 3/DHA - Feed your heart and brain these vital nutrients
* Boost your antioxidants - Premium cocoa delivers superb natural antioxidants
* Naturalize your beauty - Smoother skin, silkier hair, stronger nails
* Enjoy Low Glycemic Chocolate - for those who watch their blood sugar
* Delightfully 100% All Natural
I received the Celebrate Truffle Classic Sampler and the Celebrate Chocolate Creations Sampler.
The Celebrate Truffle Classics Sampler contains:
* A light chocolate truffle
* A dark chocolate truffle
* Three cocoa covered almonds.
The Celebrate Chocolate Creations Sampler contains:
* Cherry Vanilla, with three types of real cherries
* Roasted Almond Bits, with almond pieces throughout
* Mountain Raspberry, with real, tart fruit
My favorite was the light chocolate truffle. And then the almond bits. I gave hubby a bite of the mountain raspberry (because I am that nice). I really can not emphasize how wonderful these truffles were. I will say that you should check out the site right now and buy some.
Do you want to win a sampler? One lucky person will get to.
Head on over to Celebrate Truffles and let me what you love best about these truffles. Do not just say "Enter Me", I will delete these comments. If you are the winner, you have 3 days to claim your prize before I pick a new winner, so please remember to check back here.
Additional ways to get entries (you must leave me a comment for each extra entry, letting me know about it):
* Sign up for my feed: (if you are already a subscriber, leave me a message letting me know in the comment section).
* Blog about this giveaway, come back here and post the link in the comment section.
* Follow me on Twitter:
* Tweet about this giveaway, copy it for me and post it here.
* Fave me on Technorati:
There are 6 different ways to enter, please leave a separate comment for each one.
Giveaway ends on July 31, 2009. This giveaway is open to readers in the US only.
This post was written for Family Review Network.
Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here: