Sunday, January 10, 2010
Swagbucks.com: Search the web and earn free prizes
Have you all heard about Swagbucks.com? It is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn Swag Bucks, digital dollars which can be redeemed for exclusive swagbucks.com prizes. I figured you all would be interested since I know most of you come here for the giveaways and this is like a giveaway (well you get free stuff).
It really is easy.
1. You search the web using Swagbucks.com and you get results from Google.com and Ask.com.
2. Swag Bucks will be randomly awarded to you as you search. You can win up to 5 Swag Bucks with a single search and on Fridays you can win up to 100 Swag Bucks with a single search (although I have never gotten more than 5 Swag Bucks in one search). You can also find and redeem Swag Codes when you check out the swidget (I have one on the right hand side of my blog, it looks like this:
3. Redeem your Swag Bucks for prizes. There are all sorts of prizes ranging from gift certificates for Amazon, Target and iTunes to televisions, video games, iPods, movie, music and sports collectibles, comics and books, and much much more!
How to get started:
1. Sign-up for Swagbucks.com by registering with your name,
2. You'll get 3 Swagbucks as a new member, this is the normal promotion
4. Hurray! You've got 3 Swagbucks to get your new account kicked-off with
5. Now start using Swagbucks as your search engine and win more!
Normally, I am skeptical of stuff like this, but I actually waited to do this post so I could tell you about some cards that I have gotten. I have gotten a $5 gift card to Alice.com (stay tuned on 1/12/2010 for info about this) and $5 gift card for Amazon.com. I have been doing this for 2 weeks. And I am halfway to my second Amazon gift card. I know people last year who got over $100 in amazon cards just by searching the web! How cool is that!
If you do sign-up, let me know what you think of it and if you have any questions. I love it and of course love the free stuff.
Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here: