Sunday, November 20, 2011

MommyParties: We got our box for our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Movie Viewing Party!

THE BOX: We got our box for our Oral B sponsored Winnie the Pooh Movie viewing party thanks to MommyParties!  We are so excited!  It has the Winnie the Pooh Movie, toothbrushes, toothpaste, body wash and more!  Yay!
I am not a good photographer- it is awesome, I swear!
If you live locally and are interested in being invited to parties like this, please let me know on our Facebook page!  Thanks and I will be posting pics in a few weeks when we have the party.


All opinions and thoughts (unless otherwise stated) are my own. I will only post reviews for items that I believe are worthy products. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: