Saturday, July 19, 2008

Greenies- The Original Smart Treat

Do you have a cat or a dog? If you do you need to try Greenies. Greenies are products for dogs and cats that taste great and are healthy for them. They have vitamins and minerals and help keep their teeth clean and their breath fresh! They started off with a dental chew for dogs and now make dental treats for cats as well.

We tried the Feline Greenies Dental Treats and our cats LOVED them! There are 5 different flavors so they never get bored: Oven Roasted Chicken, Ocean Fish, Savory Salmon, Tempting Tuna, and Succulent Beef.



I also got a Greenies Dental Chew for my sister's dog. Apparently it is his favorite treat! I had no idea but was so excited when I saw how much he loved it. They make 5 distinct sizes and textures of the Dental Chew, so there is a perfect size for every dog.



Head on over to their website to try a free sample today!

Rating:
Appearance- 5
Customer Service-5 (I did not have any issues that I would need to talk to customer service, but they give out free samples, so that is good customer service in my book)
Cost- 4 (My sister said the reason she does not get them all the time for her dog is the cost is a bit high for her)
Quality- 5
Functionality-5
Overall-5



Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: