Sunday, August 24, 2008

Inspired Designs by Teresa-Unique Jewelery Handcrafted for Unique Women

I have mentioned before that I am a member of a bunch of different social networking groups. One of the social networks that I belong to is Skwiggazine. There is a blog-ring that I am part of and each week, I will be posting about a different member.

This week it is Teresa from Inspired Designs by Teresa. Teresa makes beautiful and affordable jewelery. I was just browsing through her Etsy shop and I came across this beauty

Guess how much it is? Just guess. Nope, not $20, not $15. It is $10! I am loving that her jewelery is so affordable. She really makes it possible for everyone to be able to own some beautiful jewelery.

So head on over to her Etsy shop and blog today!



Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here:

No comments: