Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Eye Buy Direct Review and Giveaway
Glasses have gotten really expensive haven't they? I mean I did not even realize it because I used to have vision insurance, but now that I don't- HOLY MOLY they are expensive!
I was pretty excited to find out about EyeBuyDirect.com. It is an online site that sells prescription eyeglasses at a VERY affordable price. I mean starting at $7.95 affordable.
Why EyeBuyDirect.com ?
* Save at least 70% on your new glasses
* Same high quality glasses as in store
* EyeTry any of our huge frame selection
* Easy & convenient way to buy glasses
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I ordered a pair for myself to try out. I picked out these for myself:
I just got them and I am so excited! They are awesome! I can not believe how affordable these are. They look just like the last pair of glasses that I got (and the last pair were SOOOOOOOOOO expensive).
It is super easy too. Get your prescription from your doc. Then you go on the site and pick a frame (which is by far the hardest part since there are so many choices). Decide if you want any upgrades (like super thin, anti-scratch, etc). Wait to have your glasses delivered to your house. Seriously, that is all!
Want to win a pair? Keep reading to find out how
Head on over to EyeBuyDirect and leave me a comment letting me know which pair of frames you like. Do not just say "Enter Me", I will delete these comments. Don't forget to leave a way for me to contact you in the comment. If you are the winner, you have 3 days to claim your prize before I pick a new winner, so please remember to check back here.
Additional ways to get entries (you must leave me a comment for each extra entry, letting me know about it):
* Review someone in the "Wall of Frame" and let me know which one you reviewed
* Sign up for my feed: (if you are already a subscriber, leave me a message letting me know in the comment section).
* Blog about this giveaway, come back here and post the link in the comment section.
* Follow me on Twitter:
* Tweet about this giveaway, copy it for me and post it here.
* Fave me on Technorati:
There are 7 different ways to enter, please leave a separate comment for each one.
Giveaway ends on March 11, 2009. This giveaway is open to readers in the US (Canadian residents can enter and win, but will have to pay shipping) only.
Thanks to Family Review Network for this great review opportunity
Never miss a review or giveaway- sign up here: